April autism autism awareness Autism Awareness Month BBB Wise Giving Alliance brand ambassador celiac disease charitable foundation charitable giving Charity charity partner childhood hunger Company News Connecticut contest deep river snacks diet Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism Events Feed the Children Find Us food allergy get involved Give A Chip giving back gluten free gluten intolerance gluten sensitivity halloween halloween recipe HONCHOS hunger kettle chips Light It Up Blue local business Miss Momcho National Celiac Awareness Month National Celiac Awareness Month events no dye no MSG non-GMO nutrition organic Products recipe Recipes salt and cracked pepper snack food snacks Sustainability tortilla chips Who Gives A Chip?
Our chips were feeling left out with all of our fun Halloween costumes, so we decided to dress them up! Try these easy Halloween Haystacks using Deep River Snacks Original Salted Kettle Chips. They are so simple to make; you can even get your kids involved in the fun. Enjoy this easy recipe below and make sure to share your very own Spooky Halloween Haystacks with us online. Can’t wait to see what masterpieces you cook up!
– 1 pound semisweet chocolate
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 8 – 9 ounces of Deep River Snacks Original Salted Kettle Chips
– Edible googly eyes
1) Combine chocolate and oil in a small bowl. Melt completely.
2) Break the potato chips into small pieces and add the melted chocolate.
3) Use a spoon to form the haystacks. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4) Top with edible googly eyes.
5) Freeze overnight.